Don't be
surprised if one day you turn on your TV and Katy and Noah are on "What not to wear". They both have very unique fashion sense. Both of them call their clothes their "dress" because when I say let's get dressed they just assume that their clothes are their dress.
Here is Katy in an outfit that I am sure she thinks is fabulous!

Not quite sure about that pose.

She is wearing my socks, a nightgown with a pajama shirt over the nightgown and a lovely blue hat with Bob the Builder on it. Love the
jammies just not in the middle of the day, which this is.

Here she is earlier in the day with once again my sock.
I got Noah out of the bath the other night and told him to get and get some pajamas. He comes out wearing a hat and nothing else. He did have some underwear and clothes in his hands. I told him that the clothes did not match and he holds them up and if they fit, than in his head they match. Here he is in his lovely pajamas (they really aren't even pajamas!)

He made me take the picture with this pose. Move over models, Noah is on his way!

Fantastic outfit plus what goes best but the lovely blue bob the builder hat.
2 comments:
My children have a tremendous fashion sense as well. If we're not going anywhere, I'll let them wear whatever. If we have to go out in public, their outfit must first be approved by me.
Kids always love to dress themselves and don't care if it matches or not. Mom always told people about pulling up my ankle socks, so the lace hit me about mid-calf. Noah and Kate have minds of their own, but still so cute.
Post a Comment